Here we provide, in a single area, key financial data and company information of value to shareholders.
The complete regulatory filings are available from the Canadian Securities Administrators at sedar.com.
These pages were last updated: 31 October 2017
Turbo Power Systems Inc.
Suite 200 – 204 Lambert Street
UK Head Office:
Turbo Power Systems
1 Queens Park
Team Valley Trading Estate
Match bargain for shareholder share trading:
- The facility is made available through BritDAQ Ltd, who provide a platform to buy or sell the Company’s Common Shares through the BritDAQ website (www.britdaq.com).
- BritDAQ are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Gold BritDAQ membership (membership is free) is required.
- If Common Shares are held through a nominee company, then the Shareholder should request that the Common Shares be transferred (using a Share Transfer Form) into their own name when ready to trade.
- When a Shareholder wishes to trade on BritDAQ, the Shareholder enters the buy or sell quantity and the associated price. Other BritDAQ members will then be able to match that offer or propose a counter-bid or counter-offer. Once agreed BritDAQ will deal with the administration and arrange for the associated transfer of funds between the parties, at which point a fee for the service will become due and payable by the shareholder.
- Further information can be found on www.britdaq.com or via email@example.com
27th June 2006