Reliable technology for your passengers
Suitable for Diesel & Electric Multiple Units
DC-AC & AC-AC Converters
Turbo Power Systems at seat power supply has been tried and tested by various train operators and now over 1000 units have been installed and are operating successfully in both diesel and electric multiple units. This proven product is suitable for both new-build and refurbishment projects and is fully compliant with all rail standards and regulations. Multiple input and output voltage options are also available depending on your requirements, but each product consistently performs to BS/EN 50155 standards.
Railly Good Benefits:
- Naturally cooled – no routine maintenance required
- High reliability due to proven design – i.e. > 100,000 hours MTBF
- Qualified and certified for shock, vibration & EMC
- Designed and qualified to BS/EN 50155 standards
- Various mounting options thanks to robust design – cabinet or under seat
- Compact, lightweight & silent in operation, modular design
- Highly efficient – i.e. > 90%
- Available for the following input voltages – 110Vdc, 24Vdc & 240Vac
- Flexibility of various output voltages – 800W to 3kW
- Portable Test Equipment (PTE) software option available
- Separate USB power option available
For more technical specifications please download the datasheets below.
Click here to download our range of 110Vdc, 24Vdc and 240Vac datasheet.
Click here to download our detailed 24Vdc datasheet.
Or get in touch to request a quote.
All passengers want to be able to charge their mobile phone or laptop whilst on the move. This means that they can work or play throughout the journey, and most importantly, leave the train with a fully charged laptop and phone to continue on their day’s business. Therefore, it’s essential that you choose the right power supply provider for the at seat power to ensure that it has a positive impact on your passenger’s journey.